CHEYENNE - SOL TERRA BLACK
One of the newest members for the Sol family; Sol Terra by Cheyenne!
Equipped with high-quality BLDC motor and an optimally balanced drive mechanism. Results are more durable and reliable machines that operate with less vibration with the same hit.
Innovative motor concept has been enhanced by a revolutionary feature; a mode switch. You can switch between two operating modes; the new steady mode, which guarantees a constant hit and stitch frequency in all situations, and the responsive mode, in which the frequency and hit of the tattoo machine react to the surface tension of the skin.
Sol Terra allows an operating frequency down to 25 Hz, which is ideal for dot work and pepper spray techniques. With a 4mm stroke it is the ideal tattoo machine for rich lines and color packing.
- Perfect Machine for Lining and Color Packing
- Ultra-Quiet Operation and Minimized Vibrations: Consistent hit due to optimally balanced drive mechanics
- Reliable and Long-Lasting Operation: Thanks to BLDC engine technology
- 2 Operating Modes: Steady Mode (hit/frequency: constant) and Responsive Mode (hit/frequency: reactive)
- Wide Frequency Bandwidth: 25 Hz to 150 Hz
- Stroke: 4 mm/0.16 inch
- Customized with 2 Grip Sizes: S: 22.4 mm/0.88 inch & M: 25.4 mm/1.00 inch
- Adjustable Needle Depth: 0 - 4.0 mm/0 - 0.16 inch
- Connection via Rotating Jack: Ensures maximum freedom of movement, innovative jack cage provides optimum protection for the plug connection.
- Manufactured According to Medical Standard (ISO 13485)
- Made in Germany
SOLD MOTOR ONLY! PURCHASE GRIP HERE
ALL MACHINES ARE FINAL SALE! - NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 228 Columbus Ave, San Francisco CA 94133, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For more details about our shipping and returns policy, please click here.
- In stock