FK IRONS - SPEKTRA HALO 2 CROSSOVER BLACK
The Spektra Halo 2 Crossover by FK Irons in classic Black! Changing from Cartridge to Standard Needle setup has never been easier.
The Halo 2 features FK Irons floating collet vise system; allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles. A grommet-less needle clip + rolling needle guide. No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self-stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing upon clicking in place.
- Designed to Suit Standard and Cartridge Needles: Granting a wide range of adjustment
- Up to 4mm of Give Travel
- High-Quality Swiss Maxon Motor: Optimal performance
- Slip-On Stroke Wheel MotorBolt: Compatible to Halo 1 Motors
- Stroke: 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm
- Stroke Wheels Redesigned: Optimum torque and minimal vibration
- Made of Aircraft Grade Aluminum: Fully assembled machine
- Weight: 3.04 ounces
- Tool-Less Disassembly: Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Anodized Body for Durability
- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA by FK Irons
Also available in Ruby red!
ALL MACHINES ARE FINAL SALE! - NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 228 Columbus Ave, San Francisco CA 94133, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
For more details about our shipping and returns policy, please click here.
- In stock